Other threats will come from hackers looking for cloud security weakness, "multi-homed" malware attacks and from those looking to take advantage of Europe's new cyber standards. The Tokyo 2020 Olympics’ digital infrastructure is a likely target and organizers should take appropriate precautions.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 22 seconds
State-sponsored Attacks to Grow in Intensity, Frequency: Report
State-sponsored cyber attacks on "critical infrastructure" will continue to be a top threat heading into 2019, according to a new report from CYFIRMA. So reports IFSEC Global.
Latest from Kurt Martin
- Hotel Booking Firm Sabre to Pay $2.4M in Breach Settlement
- U.S. Cyber Command Works to Disrupt Trickbot Botnet
- Cyber Pro Who Stopped 'WannaCry' Attack Admits to Malware
- U.K. Agency Ups Transparency Protocols to Combat Threats
- Think Tank, National Cybersecurity Center Partner to Grow 'Capture the Flag' Competition